Coaching leads to the development of the client's personal potential, by discovering and supporting the resources (capabilities) he or she possesses. Due to the fact that coaching is a process, the results obtained during the process are strengthened over time, and the changes are consolidated.
Benefits of coaching:
- coaching strengthens the organization through the development of its key employees: managers and leaders
- improves the effectiveness of individual employees, increases their commitment and motivation
- improves teamwork and reduces employee turnover
- leads to a reduction in costs spent on training or coaching
- increases awareness of the company's goals and values among employees