What we specifically offer:
- An approach to managing an organization based on estimating the value a position/team/department brings to the company. (See video 1)
- The process of assessing productivity and optimizing the number of jobs with associated expenses. (See video2)
- a methodology to identify areas in need of change to facilitate effective organizational management. (See video3)
- a ready-made spreadsheet tool to estimate employee workload, categorize activities and determine the best work standards for a given position. (Test the tool).
Benefits for your company:
- Plan and monitor employee productivity and process efficiency. Showing measurable results
- eliminating work with low added value for the organization, showing opportunities for automation and improvements.
- Increasing managers' awareness and competence in organizing work and controlling payroll costs.
- sustainable development of the company, focusing on labor productivity and appropriate use of resources.
- rapid response to changes in the business environment, avoiding overstaffing during periods of lower demand.
- assisting in planning the direction and manner of employee development.